We know there are many paths to take and at times lots of decisions to make about what the right path might be for you and your career. We can offer locum and permanent opportunities for PGY2/3 and beyond for those requiring great teaching hospitals, appropriate support, as well as a range of health systems and top of the range facilities.
Whilst skills and career progression are key, so is paying down debt or saving for key investments and we can offer opportunities which cover all of these areas.
If you are looking to travel, keep working and experience a department or location before settling into more full-time work a locum option can be a perfect way to help with this decision making process.
What types of work can you usually expect?
Short dates and longer blocks of work, as well as permanent positions in sought after locations, are available across both New Zealand and Australia and can include:
- Short notice and urgent sick leave cover,
- Quarters and half-year cover
- Ends of run cover
- Medium fixed term roles (eg 3- 6 months)
- 12 month and permanent placement
How Locuming Can Help Your Early Career Success
- Learn how to work in a variety of medical teams
- Determine what direction you want your career to take, you may be wondering what speciality is the best fit for you
- Enables you to research different hospitals and systems before making your next decision
- Access to sought after runs that are sometimes not so easy to secure
- Register now to ensure you get the opportunities as soon as you are ready for them
Register your interest here and we will support you.